Systems Analyst - Talent Acquisition
- Austin, TX, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa’s Corporate IT (CIT) organization is adding a Systems Analyst role to our HR Technology team to work across the portfolio but focus primarily on the future of Talent Acquisition. To learn more about Visa’s Corporate IT organization, visit careers.smartrecruiters.com/Visa/cit
Imagine yourself as part of the team that is building the future of HR Technology at Visa. We need you to leverage your hands-on systems & analysis experience to design, build and deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will be empowered to innovate the future of our HR Technology strategy and deliver with excellence. You will not take orders; you will build deep partnerships with our HR partners and champion proactive new ways Technology can advance our employees’ development. You will plug into a team entirely located in Austin, TX where you work closely with passionate, hardworking leaders who leverage Technology to make our employee’s lives and careers better.
Example business problems we solve:
- Implement new technology to better engage, reward, and communicate with employees making referrals and enhance current tech to better track and promote our Visa Employee Referral Program policies/guidelines.
- Create a world-class global onboarding experience by increasing efficiency and reducing time to productivity in the new hire onboarding process. This includes, simplifying and streamlining all back-office onboarding tasks, simplify and automate the tasks needed to ensure new hire assets are ready and baseline set up tasks are completed prior to New Employee’s First Day (Day 1), create structure that enables a new employee to get immediately productive on Day 1.
- Contribute to project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and support plans
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation, contribute to test strategies
- Partner with lead analysts to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities within Visa's Applicant Tracking Systems (SmartRecruiters) and/or other HR applications like Workday
- Provide operational and project support to lead analysts
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research and experimentation to become a subject matter expert (SME) for at least one distinct business process and application
- Analyze system and data failures to identify and contribute to operational excellence and control needs
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems and apply business knowledge and practical experience to recommend system and product enhancements
- Participate in the architecture and integration of HR tools including design, testing, implementation
- Ensure all assignments meet company key control guidelines, and support compliance reviews and audits
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR Business Partners, Business or Functional Leaders, HR Executive team, external parties) to aid in decision-making
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with vendors and consultants to address support and project activities
- Lead discovery/design sessions with different application technical owners to understand the touchpoints between the systems as it related to onboarding or talent acquisition process. Go prepared with list of questions to ask, take plenty of notes, re-organize the information to produce data flow diagrams, process mapping and in some cases presentations for leadership to help them make key decisions
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Requires 3+ years progressively responsible experience in application implementation, administration, development and support
- Experience with SaaS and externally hosted HR solution management such as Workday HCM, ADP, SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow, Cornerstone strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of web services, SOAP and REST API’s, XML and prior experience using tools like SoapUI and Postman
- Prior experience building requirements for systems implementations – including but not limited to functional design documents, file specifications, data flow diagrams etc.
- Working in a multinational environment strongly preferred
- Experience working effectively with business and IT staff in multiple locations, including onshore/offshore
- Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions
- Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure and resolution of complex system issues
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Agile project management, SDLC, ITIL, risk management, quality engineering
- Exceptional communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
The incumbent will be required to work during core business hours occasionally supporting international internal customers.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.