Sr. Support Specialist - HR Operations
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Maintain confidentiality as it pertains to all Human Resource and Payroll
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statement of the company
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer support in resolution of
human resource transactions
- Appropriately escalate issues to Tier 2, Payroll, IT and other areas of HR.
- Responsible for all data entry related to workday such as hires, transfers, cost center changes
- Accurately maintain employee records including on-boarding, off-boarding, employee personal and employment data
- Responsible for providing employment letters to employees
- Scan, store and retrieve employee work documents.
- Assist with compliance training requests/emails/reports
- Work on the case management system
- Expected to work 10-7 shift
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills
- High confidentiality and integrity
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Workday, LMS & case management system knowledge a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Work Hours: Must be able to work a 10AM to 7PM shift M-F
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.