Senior Financial Analyst (IPVMC FP&A)
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A will lead in-depth analysis of Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam & Laos, Myanmar and Cambodia) P&L in support of monthly reviews, forecasts, annual budget and multi-year plan as a key member of the Finance team supporting the Country Finance Business Partner. This Senior Financial Analyst role will conduct analysis on the P&L including Revenue, Client Incentives and operating expenses, have exposure to Business/Finance leadership, access to Visa’s broader AP hub Finance team and participate in the preparation and presentation of key financial drivers to be used by country management.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, highly collaborative team player possessing a positive and hands on attitude, with a keen interest to learn about the business and contribute to its growth. This position will be based in Visa’s Singapore office.
- Conduct quantitative analysis on revenue drivers, client incentives and operating expenses by developing and running reports from Visanet and financial databases
- Develop and prepare relevant metrics/ management reports to communicate financial results to country management
- Lead and coordinate volume projections from stakeholders including Sales team, Product and Merchant Sales teams
- Track financial performance of incentive deals and incorporate into forecast
- Forecast, track and monitor operating expenses. Work with functional leads to manage operating expense budgets
- Partner with hub counterparts to deliver forecast/budget/multi-year plan deliverables and understand key assumptions and business drivers
Participate and support the development of business growth initiatives through modelling, financial evaluation and sizing of identified opportunities, as well as evaluating financial risk and returns of these proposals. Produce reports that track the execution of the growth initiatives and agreed metrics.
Support ad hoc financial analysis and preparation for executive level presentations
Tracking and reporting of Value in Kind (VIK)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics or related quantitative field. MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance
- Strong business acumen and commercial intuition required. Understanding of Visa’s business is preferred but not compulsory
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
Ability to cultivate effective relationships with a diverse team and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with different levels of management
Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint; hands-on experience on Hyperion/TM1 would be added advantage
Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple initiatives with tight timelines
Strong bias for action and ability to proactively identify and resolve issues