Financial Analyst - Continuous Controls Monitoring
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Execute upon the vision, mission, strategies and annual goals for the Continuous Controls Monitoring function in alignment with the Company’s goal.
- Perform Continuous Controls Monitoring across a range of Visa Policies and Procedures
- Perform detailed review of transactions, data anomalies, key risk indicators reviews for the assigned markets at pre-established frequency
- Aggregate and/or analyze data meaningfully to identify unusual trends, anomalies and non-compliant transactions with Visa Policies and Procedures.
- Align on the issues with the stakeholders and timely escalate potential high-risk exceptions for timely action, reporting and resolution.
- Assess root cause of potential exception and support remediation efforts for exceptions identified
- Participate in local Controls Committee meetings for the Region/Market/Country as CCM function representative, present and report findings.
- Prepare periodic reports on the state of control environment.
- Perform any other controls related work as required to support the Regional Director.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Certification: CISA/ CISM / CIA/ CPA preferred
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong controls, compliance and/ or auditing background with demonstrated understanding of corporate’s policies and procedures
- Ability to think out of the box, innovate and take a solutions-oriented approach.
- Challenge the status quo and be curious and bold to advocate for changes that bring value and eliminates manual tasks.
- Extensive data analysis skills and an aptitude for understanding, interpretation and investigation
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Highly motivated team member who easily cultivates effective relationships with staff both inside and outside the Finance organization
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible.
- Ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.