Analyst, Debit Product Management
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Analyst, Debit Product Management is responsible for supporting Visa’s Debit products in North America.
The Analyst, Debit Product Management, will be responsible for supporting Visa’s Debit product growth including developing performance reporting and dashboards, monitoring debit product performance, trends, deriving insights, and helping to drive market expansion and go-to-market activities across multiple key debit product initiatives for North America.
Visa’s Debit products annually drive a large amount of payment volume and generate significant net revenue for Visa. Our issuing partners utilize these products to serve the needs of hundreds of millions of cardholders, ensuring that consumers can access their funds at millions of face-to-face and online merchants that accept Visa.
The Analyst for Debit Product Management will work closely with the Senior Director of Debit Product Management and Growth Initiatives to drive product performance insights, impact assessments, and growth/optimization recommendations. This high performer will support a cross-functional team that is responsible for engaging with various stakeholders across the payments industry, including interactions with merchants, issuers, regulators, and other players in the market.
This is a critical position in the Debit organization reporting to the Senior Director of Debit Product Management and Growth Initiatives.
- Own key elements of the overall Debit product performance analysis and reporting including developing and implementing reports and dashboards
- Assess trends, variances, and issues to derive deep insights on risks and opportunities
- Assess debit product development options, model stakeholder impacts, provide sensitivity analysis to help shape debit product roadmap and prioritization
- Drive analysis to resolve internal and external reported debit issues or inquiries
- Grow into a leadership role with a strong POV and a voice for debit optimization
- Support a large cross-functional team that is focused on Visa’s US Debit performance
- Become a Subject Matter Expert
- Engage with issuing clients and across the Visa organization in North America
- Support merchant engagement efforts around debit and acceptance solutions products
- Form senior level relationships across and outside the Visa organization
Have a deep understanding of the needs of cardholders, issuing banks and merchants, including the economic drivers that motivate marketplace participants
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a product or analytic role
- Experience within financial services
- Experience working in a large cross-functional product team
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative) fluency
- Curious and inquisitive, with a strong desire to get beyond the “what” into the “why”
- Proactive and effective communicator, experienced in presenting information to all levels and with ability to facilitate large group discussions
- Strong collaboration and ability to manage cross functionally
- Self-starter who is comfortable in ambiguous environments
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.