Director, Product Manager - Card Present On-Boarding - CyberSource
- Foster City, CA, USA
Location: Bellevue, Washington or Austin, Texas
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Card Present On Boarding will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource’s streamlining the boarding and enablement as seamlessly and efficiently as possible, allowing our merchants to board, order, manage terminals and activate from the CyberSource Small Business to Enterprise Merchants and Partners. He/she will lead definition of business requirements and development of a global product roadmap for Card Present On Boarding to support CyberSource’s global Integrated Commerce initiative.
Define and Drive a streamlined boarding platform that will allow our Partners and Merchants to:
- Self-Onboard with full Self Service for all Card Present Needs
- Order Approved Device Terminals
- Configure Terminals and Activate from our Portal
- Manage Terminals with dynamic processor configurations
- Deliver solutions for Device and Submitter Partner Integrations.
- Collaborate with different POS system providers, other IT, and functional departments on assigned projects
- Perform systems analysis, write functional and detailed design specifications, and oversee work performed by software development vendors, acceptance testing, and implementation
- Define and Drive our Card Present On Boarding roadmap.
- Work with our internal Product Development Teams as well as 3rd Party partners to determine the projects and roadmap that best align to each deliver channel.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for how it pertains to the new common management of products and users.
- Work closely with other Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
customers, partners and engineering teams to define and develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
- Participate and sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood and implemented as requested.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand our tools for Boarding and Merchant Management.
- Actively prioritize product backlog and participate in release planning ceremonies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience with hierarchy and portfolio management in the payments industry, or merchant experience.
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in the Card Present/POS Payments space
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing product and building mockup for product ideas
- Analytical skills – secure and compare information from different sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment industry & API management.
- Responsible for value proposition definition and communications, product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations
- Creative spark – in product innovation, product management, and finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated, strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with data and reporting
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Prior experience in merchant services a plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce industry experience a strong plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.