Commercial Network Engineer - Level 5
- Basingstoke, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Commercial Network Engineer, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Global Network Engineering group is responsible for the strategy, architecture, design, support, and reliability of Visa Inc.'s networks. Network Engineering also shares responsibility with information security for network access and security compliance of all networks. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of IP networks for Europe's global commercial network infrastructure, the network that connects Visa to our commercial customers. Our problems are complex, and you will be working to solve them and implement creative solutions. You're an experienced professional and we'll assume you will reach out if you need additional guidance, but otherwise, be pretty well self-managed. We are collaborative and communicate openly by nature so opportunities for mentorship are plentiful on this team.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Plan, design implement, and support network systems of moderate complexity in the commercial network environment.
- Support WAN connections and figure out circuit capacity requirements for the Visa Global Commercial client networks
- Provide client capacity planning support consisting of data analysis, requirements verification, and providing client recommendations
- Work closely with project and account managers to support all client network requirements
- Provide network design documentation to project teams, peers, and network support organizations
- Provision new client institutions by completing the necessary network updates and providing technical assistance to the membership in support of network changes
- Perform third-level support within Visa to resolve network issues and support the implementation of new network solution
- Provide engineering recommendations to Visa regional and product representatives as requested.
- Conduct product evaluation and testing, and support application development teams.
- Support change management processes for the commercial networks environment
- Support maintenance window activities on the commercial networks when required.
- Build and sustain relationships with global teams and third parties to address network development and support issues
- Participate in the development, testing and QA functions to ensure project delivery
- Provide technical support to ensure timely problem resolution
- Work with the Cybersecurity to ensure Visa security requirements are met, and provide technical assistance for investigation and analysis of security alerts
- Provide recommendations to management team to increase effectiveness of organization and technology solutions
What we’re after…
- Extensive experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or mid-level experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or mid-level experience with a PhD
- IP networking understanding and knowledge of technologies such as MPLS, VPN, ATM, and Frame Relay are necessary
- Deep understanding of network hardware including validated experience with Cisco networking devices (A Cisco certification is preferred)
- Experience and expertise with IP routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF and BGP plus knowledge of Cisco encryption technologies (IPSec, SSL), standby protocols HSRP and VRRP, and network address translation (NAT) experience
- Experience administering enterprise IP networks in critical 24x7 production environments
- Experience in infrastructure/network environments and crafting, planning, documenting and implementing LANs and WANs using the latest technology
- Strong planning, organisational, and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills including effective written and verbal communication skills
- Solid grasp of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols
- Experience in high-availability networks in load-balanced, n-tier application environments
- Experience leading moderately complex cross regional projects, including planning, documentation, and implementation
- Solid grasp of network and system security principles and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among multiple concurrent projects while also handling interrupts
- Experience in the financial and/or e-commerce business desired
- ITIL certification preferred
- “This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time".
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.