Senior Consultant - Level 5
- İstanbul, Turkey
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Consultant, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Visa Managed Services is a new initiative undertaken by Visa Consulting & Analytics, whereby Visa will be deploying a team of resources to key clients. The Sr. Consultant will serve as the VMS lead in a key client of Visa in Turkey
The Sr. Consultant will report into Visa South Eastern Europe (SEE) Consulting team and Visa Managed Services (VMS) lead in London.
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Coordination of the VMS team with the client and reporting of progress into SEE VCA and VMS functions
- Commercial Cards Product Management
- End-to-end product management of Commercial Cards targeted for SME segment
- Increase of sales activities, monitoring of preapproved channels, ADC and branch distribution channels
- Ownership of necessary system improvements related to Commercial products and associated sales processes
- Monitoring of KPIs (PV, profitability, market share, etc…) vis-à-vis the market and recommending necessary interventions to protect Commercial Value Chain
- Execution and coordination of activities with related departments in the bank (Marketing, IT, Ops, CRM, Risk, etc…)
- Understand our clients’ business objectives, needs, plans etc together with the Southeastern European Account Management Team
- Identify opportunities and improvements to grow the business of our clients
- Develop and propose appropriate project approaches and business solutions to the client
- Provide Thought Leadership knowledge and projects regarding the future of payment and retail banking to our client
- Leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the VCA and product teams
- Build and retain Visa Consulting relationships with our client
- Generate ideas and opportunities for future VCA engagements with the client
What we’re after…
- Substantial experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business
- Previous experience in management consulting; with proven project deliveries and expertise in consulting methodologies
- Project experience in a digital and technology-driven environment
- High intellectual capability evidenced by excellent analytical skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth in a digital and technology-driven environment
- Excellent client relationship management skills (also on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation)
- Excellent sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Fluent in English – both verbally and written
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey technical information
- Strong Business Acumen and Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- High levels of integrity and business ethics
- Willingness to maintain professional development
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.