Director, Business Development - Predictive Scores and Underwriting - Level 5
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Director, Business Development - Predictive Scores and Underwriting, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
Reporting to the Head of Go to Market, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa’s Data Products team in London, helping bridge client needs with relevant predictive scores and credit underwriting products. You will be the subject matter expert and solutions specialist who will work closely with clients driving the sales life cycle all the way through implementation. Experience working in credit under writing and have worked in a financial institution on the consumer or the business credit side.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- As the Business Development lead for predictive scores and underwriting products you will work closely with account execs to manage the pipeline and get involved early in the sales cycle.
- You will have relevant technical and analytical solution expertise along with client sales experience to drive adoption of various predictive scores.
- You will collaborate across our regional product marketing, operations, sales and global product teams to build relevant sales materials, tools and provide feedback to the teams to build out a robust product roadmap.
- You will manage a robust sales pipeline and actively drive clients through the stages and to closure.
- You are comfortable, adept in client conversations, and are proactive in driving activity and engagement.
- You are highly motivated and driven by sales quotas and targets, and has shown to be a top performer consistently.
What we’re after…
- High level of sales experience in complex predictive scores and analytics product sales
- Highly technical and analytical able to talk to data science folks and handle complex questions relating to methodology and validation
- Experience working with clients to integrate scores into their algorithms to drive business decisions
- Comfortable selling and managing a pipeline
- Prior experience working with sales targets and has consistently delivered above target
- Experience working with financial institutions
- Deep knowledge and experience on analytical, data science, related products and solutions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and project management skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, and experience working matrixed organisations
- Creative, analytical problem solver
- Self-starter with ability to build and manage programs from scratch
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt and move quickly to accomplish goals
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Less than 10% travel required.
Incumbent must make themselves available onsite during core business hours
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.