Senior Consumer Proposition Manager, Spain - Level 5
- Madrid, Spain
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Consumer Proposition Manager, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The role of the Senior Consumer Propositions Manager is to support our clients in the development of new products and propositions for their consumers.
We are looking for talented individuals who are comfortable with technology to deliver consumer propositions.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of retail financial products. The candidate needs to be creative – adopting a consumer-centric approach when developing propositions – yet bearing in mind Visa and client needs (profitability, pricing, technical capabilities, etc.).
The candidate will have proven experience in developing these propositions in leading organizations within Spain or in the leading fintechs.
The candidate will be essential in designing solutions to increase issuance and usage of consumer payment products, expanding to new segments or developing new revenue streams.
What we’re after…
- Experience in ideating and launching consumer propositions (preferably in the financial sector).
- Insight into one or more of the following topics: APIs, token, EMV, mobile banking platforms, ISO messaging, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial and nimble, while also able to navigate a globally matrixed environment
- Highly adept commercial business acumen; ability to understand Visa and client P&Ls
- Understanding of the impact of current and future regulatory changes on both Visa and our competitors, such as Domestic Schemes, and Technological developments, and ability to deliver actionable plans.
- Strong team player; flexible individual, capable of dealing with ambiguity within a rapidly changing environment.
- Be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent professional qualification.
- Spanish and English language speakers.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.