Product Pricing Analyst - Level 4
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Product Pricing Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
The Analyst, Europe Product Pricing, will support projects related to Visa's product pricing strategy. Specific projects will vary greatly in business focus, depth, and stakeholder served, ranging from broad coordination efforts across multiple regions and/or functional areas to focused special assignments for senior management that are of particular high strategic importance to Visa Inc. The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Structure and build quantitative and qualitative analyses and develop business frameworks linked to new innovation/product initiatives
- Drive the analysis of the impact of new opportunities utilizing client and market data, including evaluating pricing opportunities across Europe
- Identify, structure and manage complex issues to quickly arrive at recommendations that drive product and business growth priorities and demonstrate results to business lines
- Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams to solve corporate business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of product pricing and commercialization issues.
- Build and maintain business landscape knowledge, to provide foundational context for projects.
What we’re after…
- Bachelor's degree from or similar academic experience required.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Must be able to develop content independently, often under significant time constraints
- Should be able to prioritize work flow with limited supervision
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications
- Analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment
- Experience in managing competing demands under multiple projects at once, often with overlapping sets of stakeholders and on unique timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in MS Excel. Familiarity with MS Powerpoint. Experience with Tableau a plus.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.