Senior Analyst, Technology Risk Management
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa USA is a Visa company. Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa is seeking an experienced Senior Analyst that will work with our internal teams to assess and manage key technology risks. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of a process designed to capture risks, ensure the correct stakeholders evaluate the risk, and then present the risks to decision-makers. The candidate will collaborate with other team members involved in the overall process, and will help to ensure that risks are processed and evaluated timely. The candidate must be have an understanding of technology risks and controls, and effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders. We will also consider candidates that want to be based out of Highlands Ranch, CO.
- Oversee the execution of the exception process, identifying and remediating inefficiencies in the process as necessary
- Identify opportunities to implement automation that will reduce manual tasks
- Execute the exceptions management process
- Follow-up with stakeholders to answer additional questions or to get clarifications
- Track status of exceptions, provide reporting to management and stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams involved in the process (e.g. Cybersecurity, Risk Assessment, etc.)
- Run/Manage governance meetings end-to-end (scheduling, execution, follow-up)
- Understand technical controls
- Provide the first level of review of exceptions to ensure sufficient information is included in requests
- Continuously evaluate and propose enhancements to the process
- Execute governance responsibilities, act as Secretary for those meetings
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently with minimum oversight. Self–starter and a team player; interested in joining and maintaining a collegial work environment
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity (e.g. access management, data security, etc.), availability (e.g. incident and change management, capacity management), and business continuity risks and controls
- Strong ability to prioritize deliverables and projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly
- Possess solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Communicate effectively, formally and informally, to senior management and governance committees
- Ability to facilitate group discussions and debate across functional lines and levels
- Prior experience with technology controls
- Experience in regulated industries
- Prior experience in payments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
No sponsorship or relocation is available for this role