- Ashburn, VA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is an individual contributor role with a primary focus on team support and ownership and execution of specific tasks. It is at a developing professional level and receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a broad range of administrative support duties for a senior member of Cybersecurity, the senior member’s leadership team and local staff. The successful candidate must be able to:
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information with a great deal of tact and discretion.
- Comfortably interact with senior level leaders within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors.
- Exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills and possess the ability to interact with global staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Organize and manage multiple calendars; resolving over-lapping commitments and protecting time for priorities.
- Coordinate executive and leadership team travel arrangements.
- Submit timely and accurate T&E reports for the leadership team and be a go-to person for staff with questions on T&E submissions.
- Manage expenses by ensuring that monthly recurring expenses are received or accrued in a timely manner.
- Submit Purchase Requisitions when a Purchase Order (PO) is needed and ensure that any open POs are properly managed or closed.
- Manage Purchasing Card (PCard) expenses, providing detailed monthly analysis, reconciliations, and ensuring that it is used for approved purposes.
- Organize and provide support for a wide range of meetings and events such as staff meetings, trainings, teleconferences, and team events.
- Perform general administrative duties as they arise, such as ordering supplies, copying, faxing, ad-hoc requests, etc.
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator for the leadership team and others in the department.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of solid administrative assistant/office coordination experience
- Professional presence with a confident and approachable personality
- Experience in calendar management
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others including interacting with internal and external contacts
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Strong communication skills, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Inherently motivated, highly organized and results oriented.
- Able to work with little or no direction, take initiative, and exercise good judgment
· Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position may require up to 10% travel
· This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.