- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position is primarily focused on supporting the Director and his/her stakeholder team in ensuring that the organization effectively executes on its multi-year strategy, initiatives, organizational alignment and communication, and key business target metrics. The position is responsible for managing and supporting revenue-generating and client-facing initiatives within the Processing, Testing and Configuration (PTC) client support organization with a specific focus on managing established client performance and recognition programs involving Visa DPS. The incumbent drives initiatives to enhance existing services, improve client satisfaction, implement process efficiency, demonstrate organizational contribution/success and ensure employee and client engagement across the organization.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Empowerment & Performance Excellence
organization within the PTC function within Client Support Services (CSS). The role will require extensive interaction with resources at individual contributor and executive levels across multiple cross-functional areas, such as Visa Operations, Development, Account Management, Implementation, Call Center, Product, Sales, and within Global Solutions. Additionally, the successful candidate will interact externally with prospects and clients. The position can be based at Visa’s offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA or in Highlands Ranch, CO.
Coordinate and support strategic projects in the business unit. Manage special projects with end-to-end ownership and accountability. Achieve project goals by engaging effectively with stakeholders at all levels across Visa, including operations management, technical subject matter experts, business partners, vendors, Visa senior management, and Visa client base. Strategic projects include:
Client Satisfaction: Drive, review and response to input received from clients on individual interaction and annual satisfaction surveys. Coordinate cross-organizational action, generate demonstrable results and deliver internal/external communication around improvements made.
Department Meetings: develop and prioritize agenda topics,
follow up on action items and manage closure of open items. Coordinate the
agenda activities around the strategic plan, financial results, stakeholder engagement,
and “hot” issues / opportunities.
Plan for critical meetings that involve the Director including schedule management, pre-work, meeting topics, supporting materials and follow-ups.
Develop and execute on program deliverables relevant to Visa-sponsored client attended events (e.g. VisaDPS Users’ Conference, Visa Payments Forum, et al).
Track action plans and develop staff communication on progress.
Support the Director in the following:
Communicate organizational goals and executive updates via various communication channels.
Oversee department operational and administrative functions, including ensuring departmental compliance with Visa’s standard operating procedures, as needed.
General day-to-day support, to support adapting prioritization and execution of business objectives in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Demonstrate and leverage strong business and financial acumen.
Manage through influence, and with modest management authority.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree beneficial, and/or commensurate experience.
- Typically requires 8 (eight) years of staff, service, or project management experience in operations- or technology-related industry, of which at least 3+ years includes experience in payments (financial, processing, etc.).
- Self-starter with a passion to drive results, with ownership, accountability, and a spirit to succeed.
- Proven ability to service and support a range of internal and external customers, often in parallel and within a shifting set of priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems.
- Ability to structure, manage and coordinate complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain client / stakeholder confidentiality, and build strong, trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders, and external customers.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, as part of information-gathering, consensus-building around potential solutions, and “sell-in” of recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Outstanding writing and presentation skills to communicate complex concepts to a broad audience.
- Able to set priorities and manage expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to be flexible and realign priorities as needed, able to manage divergent expectations.
- Sense of wonder, humor and team spirit is imperative.
- Mature working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel,Power Point); MS Project and CRM tools, e.g. SalesForce a plus.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.