- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This role will work closely with senior executives in human resources and the business to drive the implementation of a systematic and scalable incentive program and support Visa’s Compensation Programs. Because things are always changing at Visa in this high period of growth, an agile and flexible mindset is essential to succeed in the role. The following list contain key tasks that this role will be responsible for, but is subject to change:
• Collaboration with Legal, ER and Finance to assess feasibility (e.g., statutory requirements)
• Develop communication materials for the target population and leadership
• Responsible for tool development and determining payouts. Calculating and providing accruals as needed.
• Address inquiries from employees and act as subject matter expert regarding incentive compensation
• Evaluate program effectiveness. Analyze data, build reports and dashboards to identify trends, performance gaps and opportunities
• Provide analysis and reporting for leadership as it relates to incentive plans, including, but not limited to, ad hoc reports, compensation history reports and year end compensation analysis and reporting.
· Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure global process and methodology
· Facilitate trainings and guided sessions on processes
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
o Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years progressively responsible business/HR experience, with majority in compensation roles.
o Experience working in a global environment on compensation and related issues strongly preferred.
o Strong planning, organizational, consulting and problem solving skills.
o Excellent project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams.
o Ability to present information in a concise and meaningful manner to managers and executives
o Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
o Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented
o Strong critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results
o Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.