Financial Controller - Level 5
- Warsaw, Poland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Financial planning (Budget and Forecast) for all functions in the Clusters.
- Sense check overall picture
- Bottom-up account planning for Regional Sales
- OPEX, A&P, Consulting & Contra Revenue
- Hyperion submission of OPEX, headcount for (CE)
- Headcount reconciliation and analysis
- Alignment with BUs on OPEX, investments
Monitoring actual performance
- Cluster MI Packs including all functional leads, including commentary
- Analysis of deviations, and propose corrective actions
- Admin support to the marketing team (sponsorships, presentations)
- Responsible for the OPEX Tracking; ensuring the PO allocation against the budgets are correct; monitor the spend vs budgeted amounts; ensure spend and commitments are accounted for accurately, completely and timely. Responsible from status reports as and when required by HQ
- Analysis; examples to analysis not limited to:
- Client revenue analysis
- Account reviews
Enhance management information and measurement of returns on investment
- Develop monitoring and measurement of impact of OPEX spend
- Identify gaps in current MI and provide solutions
- Ensure Cluster Scorecard is fit for purpose
- Support any Internal Audit requirements
- Legal Compliance and Legal database management
- Risk management
- T&E upfront control
- Value in Kind process control
Controllership and reporting
- Manage Month-End Process
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of monthly cost centre accounts, ensure proper transaction coding, and accounting
- Month end corrections:
- Support London Finance Team with preparation of cost centre accounts
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of accounting entity reporting
- Control MDF process monitoring, measurement, collections
- Tax Help in Poland: Bookkeeping, Liaison with EY once contract is in place. Identifying Tax risks and applying corrective measures with all teams
- Result oriented finance analyst who can easily build good communication with all Cluster and HQ Finance team members to get effective and fast results.
- Collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Highly analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Senior level finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- CPA certification is a plus
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with a complex financial system (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion, TM1, COGNOS)
- Fluent in English
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.