Program Manager, Sales Operations and Analytics
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Global Sales Enablement Team is responsible for shaping the vision and executing the strategy for building transformational sales capabilities, including tools, materials and insights that will help accelerate the commercialization of Visa’s products and solutions for Merchants and Acquirers.
We are seeking a Program Manager to work cross-regionally to drive continuous improvement of core processes and projects that remove obstacles, create efficiency, or unlock insights for the Global Merchant Sales and Acquiring organization. This individual will also work with regional and global sales management to optimize and automate sales reporting.
This position will report to the Director of Platform Delivery. The ideal candidate is adept at organizing and leading cross-functional project management, and is motivated by both independent and collaborative problem solving and analytic excellence. They will demonstrate individual resourcefulness and a drive to get things done with a collaborative, ‘make it happen’ approach.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Build strong working relationships with Global and Regional Business Operations teams, as well as the Strategy and Business Planning team.
- Create and maintain both globally standardized and custom business intelligence dashboards and reports to support sales teams and business performance metrics against scorecard goals.
- Ensure consistency in sales reporting across the Global Merchant Sales and Acquiring organization, including report presentation, data consistency and delivery.
- Identify data requirements and sources for reports, including identifying data mapping and definitions.
- Provide global project management support for key knowledge management and CRM development initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure data quality is upheld.
- Work with regional BPOs, Global Business Operations and other stakeholders to continuously monitor and improve CRM usage and data.
- Drive continuous improvement of user experience across Sales CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Oracle/Eloqua) and Knowledge Management platforms and tools; drive towards improved usage and engagement metrics.
- Help advocate for GMS&A business requirements across client engagement, sales planning, and campaign initiatives and processes.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 6+ years work experience in sales, sales operations, business strategy, or consulting
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM particularly with reports and dashboards
- 4+ years proven experience in business analytics, reporting and data visualization
- Strong Microsoft productivity skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerBI
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and similar tools required for data analysis and visualization
- Experience identifying opportunities for product, program, and process improvement.
- Experience researching and analyzing key business drivers, trends and operating metrics.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills; adept at synthesizing presentations via PowerPoint.
- Excellent prioritization skills, with demonstrated capacity to collaborate cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.Demonstrate decisive but inclusive decision making in a fast-paced multi-work stream environment.
- Master’s degree with a business, quantitative, or computational emphasis
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 15% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.