Undergrad Intern - US Financial Institution Sales (Highlands Ranch, CO or San Francisco)
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is a sales support role within the U.S. Financial Institution Sales organization, a team dedicated to strengthening issuer partnerships across North America. This Intern will be tasked with supporting various projects through multiple sprints.
These projects may include:
- Developing a go-to-market strategy for new or existing products and services.
- Researching market trends and cross referencing findings with client input received by Account Executives.
- Creating content to be presented to clients or internal stakeholders.
- Tracking sales pipeline statuses within CRM software and communicating updates to sales team.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
Students must be enrolled full-time at a university, pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, graduating Dec 2020 or later.
- 1 or more years of work experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Communications or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player willing to collaborate with others
- Curious problem solver with a solution-oriented mindset
- Open to continuously learning and growing
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful with the ability to own tasks and projects
- Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- Highlands Ranch
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- Incumbent must be able to travel up to 5%
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.