Technical Product Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
The Technical Product Manager will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource’s Product within CyberSource’s Core Payments Team. He/she will lead definition of business requirements and development of a global product roadmap to support CyberSource’s Acquirer, Partner, Merchant and Portfolio business and define the .
- Analyze acquirer processor spec and come up with integration model that will be best suited for the situation given different market forces and overall strategy.
- Define end to end solution to enable new payment methods, new partner integrations in different markets. Identify dependencies on other products to deliver a complete end to end solution.
Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for payment processing to support market expansion.
Work closely with Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
customers, partners and engineering teams to define and develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
Participate and sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood and implemented as requested.
Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand the capabilities that are aligned with business strategy.
- Define and implement strategy for the rapidly building new integrations with payments processor in different markets.
Actively prioritize product backlog and participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- 7+ years web experience
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or other enterprise content management system
- Knowledge of A/B testing
- Knowledge of personalization
- Knowledge of user experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching exceptional products
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once while focused on achieving deadlines
- Success working in a team environment, including interfacing with remote groups
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law..