Associate Technical Support Analyst
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The CyberSource Associate Technical Support Analyst (Technical Support Engineer) provide phone and web support to our growing number of direct customers and channel resellers. This includes assisting new customers with the initial set up of CyberSource's online & card present payment services, educating customers on the use of our online business management tools, reports and continuing to resolve any issues our customers might face.
The Technical Support Engineer role globally represents the second line of support for CyberSource's products. This role will have a focused emphasis on Integrated Commerce and Card Present payment solutions and is based in Austin, TX. TheTechnical Support Engineer will have significant interaction (phone, emails and web ticketing) with our customers and our internal engineering team on standard payment questions, API integrations, and token services. Technical Support Engineer quickly identify and resolve second level technical problems. You will be an outstanding teammate who enjoys working with others, including internal engineering and operational teams, to solve demanding customer issues. The size of the CS team creates a varied role with the need for an ability to act in multiple capacities at a time.
Technical Support Engineers are great teammates with the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and ever changing environment with superb communication and time management skills. They have excellent customer service skills and the ability to comprehend technical topics and present them to non-technical users. Are you well organized? Do you have 4 or more years of customer service experience
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- An environment filled with amazing people and incredible career opportunities
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages, gym, game room and free parking.
- Competitive starting hourly wage with an annual performance and compensation review
- Paid training
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision package (No waiting period)
- 401(k) plan, including company match program
- Generous paid time off (21 days to start)
- Education Assistance, Adoption Assistance, and Commuter Assistance
- Fully stocked kitchens with unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea
- 24-hour gym with cardio and weight equipment
- Full cafeteria with robust breakfast and lunch menu items
- Paid paternal leave
- Bring your Child to Work Day and numerous other Visa sponsored events/opportunities
- Multiple Visa volunteering opportunities - involving the environment, pets, people etc.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience
- 2+ years of Tier 2 level Technical Helpdesk experience preferred
- Intermediate-level knowledge of multiple programming / scripting languages. (C/C++, ASP, PHP, xml, etc.)
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Network protocols, infrastructure, and topologies
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a real passion for problem solving
- Quickly evaluate information, and make quick decisions based on multiple factors
- Handle multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
- Prior knowledge of online payment processing and/or banking industry is a plus
- Work hours: Incumbent will be required to work regular business office hours
- Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings - 10%
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.