Marketing Analytics Manager
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role is responsible to build strategies and identify insights via advance marketing analytics for the LAC Region. If you are good with analysis, models and can tell a solid story using data; this could be the right position for you.
§ Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science or Operations Research.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
§ Preferred Qualifications
- 7-10+ years of professional experience in analytics
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills with high level of competence in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with data mining and statistical modeling (e.g., regression modeling, clustering techniques, decision trees, etc.)
- Proficiency with real world experience in SQL, Hadoop, R, SAS, Python, Hive, Impala, Tableau
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, or other programs
- Team player, self-motivated, results oriented and able to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Experimental mindset, marketing, technology and digitally curious
- Good business acumen to orient data analysis to business needs
- Produce insights and analyses to improve marketing performance, drive understanding of issues and provide strategic recommendations
- Connect the dots leveraging analytics outputs and models to answer key Business questions
- Lead development and execution of approved analytics approach
- Track /monitor performance over the time and guarantee marketing model relevance to main Business Strategies (Affluent, Cash Conversion, E-Comm)
- Extract actionable business insights and trends from large data sets and build compelling stories that clearly communicate the findings and recommendations in powerful presentations for internal and external clients (e.g. insights on user behavior, campaign effectiveness, conversion drivers, lifecycle modeling)
- Conduct consumer-centric analytics using a variety of analytical methods and statistical models
- Develop Models, Approaches and Studies of existing customers using methods such as multivariate models and clustering segmentation, campaign targeting and effectiveness, predictive models, lifetime value analysis for consumers.
- Facilitate self-serve analysis to field marketers to enable independent everyday business decisions
- Reinforce a data-driven decision-making culture by monitoring impact of recommendations, implementation of key metrics and learning through initiative KPIs reporting to peers and senior leaders
- Develop experiments to optimize initiatives aimed at influencing usage behavior and engagement
- Create new insights-generation solutions by leveraging innovative analytical methods, developing and implementing scalable algorithms and models
- Provide rigor to the end to end analytical process to ensure accurate data goes in and out with effective analytical strategies
- Engage and collaborate with the local and hub marketing teams on an on-going basis
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., Products, Merchants, Sales, VCA, Innovation) and across global/regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources
Drive MS&I’s best practice documents and learning frameworks that can be applied across the marketing organization
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time
§ Physical Requirements
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.