Manager, Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Manager will support the Visa Consulting & Analytics team to deliver high impact projects to our clients in UAE. We are looking for motivated individuals who will provide analysis to shape the insights we deliver to clients, support consulting projects delivery and participate in growing the practice.
- Conduct data analysis using Visa and external data to understand client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments with clients across their assigned region.
- Provide support in developing country plans for consulting activity with clients, securing funds from partnership agreements to support consulting projects where such agreements exist
- Work closely with the engagement team, manager and client representative to deliver the projects
- Run project work stream on a day-to-day basis, including conducting research and data analysis and synthesizing them to develop insights and recommendations
- Assume full project management responsibility for the assigned project and be the primary liaison with the client and internal stakeholders for project updates
- Support or lead on developing hypotheses, contribute to conclusions and assist other senior team members in presenting back to the client
- Support or lead on project economics and to manage risk and quality of the project deliverables
- Provide client project implementation support
- Help develop and deliver client training programs and impart best practices knowledge sharing to Visa clients
- Support knowledge sharing with consulting teams in other regions to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other solutions to bring global perspective to local clients
- Support the team in developing and bringing the Visa Consulting & Analytics proposition in the market
- Manage the preparation of proposals for new client work
- Contribute to the development of Visa Consulting & Analytics thought leadership materials
- Support business development initiatives by assisting in developing our product offerings, and marketing to external and internal clients
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and internal team projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of solid experience gained within the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm. A combination of regional and global experience strongly desired.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities.
- Analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills. SAS skills preferred.
- Project management skills. Fluent communicator.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site for extended periods across MENA.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English mandatory. Arabic desired.
This role is based in Riyadh. Extensive travel across MENA region is expected.