Director, Visa Consulting & Analytics
- Beirut, Lebanon
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Consulting Director will deliver consulting support and projects to VISA's key clients in Levant & MENA. The main objective of the role is to help deepen client relationships and optimize client performance by helping them implement campaigns and strategies recommended by Visa in the areas of digital, customer lifecycle management, risk and new product development and launches.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Using VISA and external data to analyze client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments with VISA’s key clients.
- In coordination with Country Managers and Account Executives, develop plans for consulting activity and support
- Develop project pitches and secure new Consulting assignments with clients, as well as "re-engagements opportunities" via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets.
- Deliver Consulting projects. Resolve complex strategic problems. Synthesize and manage complex project structures when required. Manage, facilitate and implement consulting services and meet client's business targets (assignment objectives, project scope, budget, paperwork, external consultants' supervision and project delivery). Work closely with other VISA groups, including Product, Marketing etc., to ensure a seamless Consulting experience in the countries of focus.
- Work on client site to design and project manage engagements as needed
- Develop and deliver client-training programs and impart best practices knowledge sharing to VISA clients.
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas globally to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and leverage global consulting solutions.
- Manage the VISA Consulting budget and resources to perform all required duties.
- Liaise with VISA functional teams (Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, Sourcing) to define and implement processes to optimize the daily engagement of vendors and the relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least ten years of solid experience gained within the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm. A combination of regional and global experience strongly desired.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Advanced client management and presentation skills. Credibility with clients and working teams and diplomatic skills to extract desired outcomes. Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills. SAS skills preferred.
- Superior project management skills. Fluent communicator.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site for extended periods across MENA.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English mandatory. Arabic & French desired but not a prerequisite.
This role is based in Beirut. Extensive travel across MENA region is expected.