Brand Experience Marketing Analyst
- Foster City, CA, USA
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa empowers the lives of countless millions of people around the world by providing choices and innovation.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The Brand Experience team optimizes Visa’s Global Sponsorship properties to deepen partnerships, drive Visa business and to be recognized as an industry leader for the future of payments. We do this by developing unique, meaningful and relevant business to business and business to consumer experiences, naturally integrating Visa payment technology and experiences.
The Brand Experience Marketing Analyst position will be responsible for supporting a diverse range of tasks directly related to company events and experiential projects surrounding sponsorships with a primary focus on the Olympic Games, FIFA and NFL. This position will support the planning and execution of consumer and client programs and include the following responsibilities:
Develop and manage creative event proposals, develop consumer and client programs to activate our core sponsorships, track assets, develop and track budgets, content, coordinate logistics including but not limited to venue site selection, premiums sourcing, attendee management, print development, food and beverage selection, and audio visual production.
The position is based in Foster City, California with the need to be in our San Francisco offices as needed to support the team, and will report to the Sr. Director and/or Director of Global Sponsorships.
- Two years of work experience plus Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD)
- Three or more years of work experience or more than two years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD) – working in marketing capacity in a fast moving global environment.
- You are extremely well organized, professional, detailed-oriented, energetic, outgoing and always works with integrity
- You are customer service focused, and excellent interpersonal skills
- You are able to work independently as well as within a team, think quickly, and problem-solve calmly
- You work efficiently to keep up with fast paced environment, while still producing thoughtful work
- You are proactive in finding solutions to problems
- Ability to think creatively and outside of the box
- You are familiar with cutting edge technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/timeframes; prioritize workload
- Willing to do all facets of events (packing boxes, attendee management, gifting, etc.)
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- MS office, proficiency in excel, word and PowerPoint
- Salesforce and Illustrator / Photoshop design skills preferred
- Proficiency/fluency in numerous languages a plus
The position requires a well-rounded set of skills, a high level of energy, flexibility and the perpetual enthusiasm to learn new things and take on new responsibilities. You thrive in a fast paced environment where you think big and outside the box but can also execute details flawlessly. You are creative and energized by pushing the boundaries, you can multi-task, prioritize, and you are a collaborative team player across cross-functional teams and agencies.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
The incumbent may be required to travel domestically and internationally 0-20%
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.