Business Development Manager - Visa Consulting & Analytics
- São Paulo, SP, Brazil
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of c
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk and fraud consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our VCA teams offers:
- Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa clients' business objectives and strategy
- Business and economic insights and perspectives that impact business and investment decisions
- Self-service digital solutions Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing and operations
- Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients’ ROI
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team is looking for an individual to join our consulting practice and play a key role developing high impact projects for Visa’s clients in Brazil. The potential candidate will be responsible for delivering and implementing projects and solutions with issuers, acquirers and merchants. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable and profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is both, the preferred brand and unique business partner.
Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product and marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, optimizing client customer servicing processes, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create business insights, including user experience and development of recommendations for consulting projects;
- Project management of bespoke complex projects, working together with client facing and analytics;
- Making the presentations for the projects, including story telling and data analysis with insights and recommendations;
- Ensure the timeline and execution of the consulting projects;
- Proactively engage with clients and Visa client leadership in regular discussions;
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions and recommendations that effectively and efficiently address the most relevant opportunities and challenges;
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa’s resources;
- Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payment P&L;
- Ability to effectively manipulate and analyze large data sets (industry and Visa) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients;
Incumbents applying for the role should be motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics and high impact solutions to support the client’s growth and performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients and across the Visa organization.
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science) and/or business administration from top tier school;
- 8+ years of relevant experience in financial/banking services or management consulting specially in payments;
- Data visualization and UX skills;
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor;
- Knowledge and understanding of banking operations and/ or payment schemes, including products & services, business systems and processes, marketing initiatives and card acquiring experience desired;
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently;
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills;
- Great team player;
- Technology mindset, curious, up-to-date with digital trends and applications;
- SAS/SQL knowledge is preferable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.