Account Executive - Level 5
- Budapest, Hungary
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
- Responsible for the assigned accounts in Hungary
- Manages a product portfolio or product for assigned accounts, ensuring clients are provided appropriate support from Visa.
- Works with clients to identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced team members by sharing expertise and specialist knowledge.
- Works closely with the assigned client, regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of all Visa products and services, with expert knowledge in certain areas. Expected to understand the impact of their specialty area on assigned client’s business.
- Engages with colleagues across Visa in Europe, ensuring teams such as marketing and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about their client issues.
- May lead multi-member forums on specialist areas.
What we're after?
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Previous sales management experience in the Hungarian market, preferably in banking and/or payments
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Commercial understanding, with the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Broad knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels within own client business
- Have experience as, and the capacity to become, a respected and valued partner at multiple levels within the client and Visa
- Be commercially focussed and pragmatic
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work both alone and in a team
- Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- May have line management responsibility to a small number of direct reports or is expected to provide guidance and support to less experienced colleagues
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.