Manager, Digital Marketing Operations
- Foster City, CA, USA
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Manager of Digital Marketing Operations will be part of the newly formed Global Marketing Operations & Governance team within Visa's Global Marketing & Communications team, which enables data-driven, connected customer experiences that are strategically aligned to Visa’s business priorities. The Global Marketing Operations & Governance team is charged with establishing an operational infrastructure to enable Visa's global marketers to deliver best-in-class, data-driven marketing and drive operational excellence and efficiency. The team is seeking individuals highly passionate about marketing and operations and eager to build Visa's marketing operations infrastructure.
- Manage global marketing data and web governance operations, including the process design, implementation, and optimization of:
- Marketing data and platforms inventory management
- Website inventory management
- Cookie consent management
- 3rd party / contract compliance
- User data-related request management
- Events compliance
- Provide training on digital marketing operations and governance-related topics to internal stakeholders and agencies
- Monitor compliance on an ongoing basis and provide regular updates to management
- Provide first line of support to stakeholders across Visa for digital marketing operations and governance activities
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with internal teams, including IT, Cybersecurity, Privacy, Legal, focused on advancing our marketing governance objectives
- 4 years of work experience in marketing or related, with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD)
- 7-to 8 or more years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD)
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, including website and marketing data management
- You have excellent Project Management and Communications skills
- You have knowledge of enterprise modern marketing activities (website, display advertising, in person events, marketing automation)
- Ability to grasp complex topics from a top-down approach (hands on technology experience not required)
- Awareness of data privacy-related topics and their implications on the Marketing/Advertising ecosystem
- Establishes internal and external partnerships by identifying common interests and mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Establishes a goal-oriented culture and continually raises the bar for organizational achievement.
- Scans the internal and external environment to leverage new sources of data and create a compelling vision for the organization.
- Spur Innovation
- Creates an environment where independent thinking is encouraged and where productive debate about existing assumptions, methods and processes is the norm.
- Recognizes and acts on ways to anticipate needs, address unmet demands, and enter new markets.
- Champions and devotes resources to process improvement efforts across the function and the company.
Execute on Commitments
- Creates clear strategic priorities for the business and aligns resources accordingly.
- Ensures that decisions are made in a timely manner without overanalyzing data; holds managers accountable for balancing risks and meeting goals.
- Effectively prioritizes the most critical projects for the business function and aligns resources appropriately.
- Monitors success metrics against established criteria and benchmarks.
- Collaborate Across Boundaries
- Executes decisions with the goals and vision of the company in mind; acts as a representative of the company brand both internally and externally.
- Identifies complex issues affecting multiple areas and develops solutions that can be applied across the organization.
- Ensures a culture of cooperation and relationship building at every level of the organization; builds and continually revisits organizational structures that best support a culture of collaboration.
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones and computers), reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 15-20%.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.