Stock Plan Analyst
- Austin, Texas, United States
Visa, Inc. is seeking a Stock Plan Administrator to join our Global Equity Program team. This role will be responsible for the day to day activities in administrating our global equity program includes all aspects of record keeping, reporting, and reconciliation. The Stock Plan Administrator needs to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all equity data in the record tracking systems, and be able to work closely with employees and other functional groups.
• Experience working with different types of Equity Plans
• Experience working with a third party record keeping systems ( Knowledge of Schwab’s EquiView a plus)
• Able to process all types of stock grants, exercises, lapses, and reporting of payroll and taxes (including Performance Stock, Restricted Stock, Stock Units, Non-Qualified Stock Options, and ESPP).
• Ability to interpret and understand legal documents such as, security regulations and government legislations.
• Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including Legal, Tax, Payroll, Accounting, Audit, Financial Reporting and Human Resources.
• Experience with an insider trading program.
• Knowledge of SEC filings, 10b5-1 plans, and stock ownership compliance administration.
• Experience preparing employee communications.
• Interacts with transfer agent and third party stock administrator to ensure that trades are settled timely; reconcile DWAC instructions and transfer agent activities
• Experience with administrating an ESPP plan
• Maintenance of stock plan documentation for both internal and SOX compliance
• Understanding Directors and Officers compliance & reporting including Section 16 compliance (Form 3, 4 and 5) and related Proxy reporting requirements
• Ability to respond to employee inquires and coordinating with internal teams and vendors as appropriate to resolve issues
• Performs other related duties related to the program.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
Desired Skills and Abilities:
• Proficient in Excel and Power Point
• Strong organization and problem solving skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues
• Must be customer-service oriented
• Strong organization, planning, and project management skills.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented
• Strong critical thinking skills and discipline to deliver complete and accurate results.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in public company stock administration.
- CEP - Certified Equity Professional certification a plus.
- Workday Management System experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.