Staff Software Engineer in Test
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking a Staff Software Engineer in Test within the Loyalty Product Development team which is a part of Visa's Data organization and is responsible for designing, developing and managing 20+ Information products and services for Visa's Loyalty line of products. This position will be based in Singapore.
Do you have a passion for ensuring quality and engineering excellence of large scale complex distributed systems?
Do have a passion for taking ownership of challenging issues, and systematically resolving them through analytical and creative thinking through collaboration with people from multiple teams?
Do you take pride in achieving comprehensive test coverage for large, complex product releases and developing reliable, flexible, and comprehensive automation test suites?
The Loyalty & Offers team is looking for a talented Staff QA Automation Engineer responsible for continuous, end-to-end testing of our complex digital and mobile payments platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of experience testing highly distributed and complex systems
- Hands-on Java programming, Automation Scripting, White box testing experience in JAVA & TestNG/ jUnit
- Experience with Selenium or similar software testing framework
- Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST based services
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence)
- Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL & MongoDB
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools such as Nagios
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura etc)
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools a plus
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers and reach with hands and arms.