Associate Account Manager Intern (Undergrad)
- Ashburn, VA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business
The Visa Account Support Center (ASC) is an account team of specialists and generalists that provide a single point of contact for Visa Operational inquiries and issues. ASC Account Managers are dedicated to promptly answer questions, troubleshoot issues and provide education.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming questions from financial institutions as well as internal customers to troubleshoot VISA specific issues that may be occurring or providing appropriate updates.
- Overseeing the incident cycle and making updates or providing additional information as needed.
- Facilitating conference calls with the clients, and or other Visa resources as necessary.
- Attending / facilitating internal and/or external meetings and training sessions as necessary.
- Proactively contacting clients upon notification of problem resolution and confirming that the issue has been resolved to the client's satisfaction.
- Identifying trends or patterns and communicating those to the appropriate technical or product resource.
- This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity.
- This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.