- İstanbul, Turkey
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we’re proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
Supporting the local team in day to day activities
What we expect of you, day to day..
- Help manage Visa’s business with clients
- Help build and deliver annual business/account plans
- Identify new and ongoing requirements, introducing new products and services as appropriate.
- Work closely with the assigned Visa teams, regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders and ensuring an ongoing quality relationship is maintained.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Visa products and services
- Engage with colleagues across Visa such as merchant solutions, marketing, product, consulting
- Build internal relationships
What we're after...
- University student
- Interest in payments business and/or financial services
- Broad knowledge about Visa and its products and services
- Be commercially focused and pragmatic
- Be self-motivated, can work alone and in a team
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as member of a team
- Fluency in both Turkish and English is critical
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.