Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts - CyberSource
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource is a Visa company, a global leader in Fintech. We offer a full-service payment management platform for ecommerce merchants combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems that empower our clients in over 190 countries. The world’s largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and grow their business. The world’s largest online merchants use the power of our payment solutions to innovate, optimize and growth their business. As a result, CyberSource processes 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in the USA and 1 out of every 8 dollars Worldwide!
We're seeking a proven leader in account and client management to become part of the Customer Success team to drive maximum value within our customer base of Enterprise and Fortune 1000 companies. The role is key to our customer retention and account development goals within our growing customer base. The Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will focus on the use and adoption of our ecommerce payments, fraud and payment security solutions to be the primary point-of-contact and trusted advisor to our clients.
This is a direct client-facing role and can located remotely.
- Developing and executing account portfolio level strategies that support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability
- Become a trusted advisor with clients by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs to our solutions
- Provide expertise on our global payment processing, fraud management and payment security technologies and advise on key features and functionality allowing the customer to execute their strategies
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, customer support, sales engineering and finance
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the key internal resources for support
- Lead ongoing strategic customer meetings to communicate best practices, successes and business results; facilitate quarterly business reviews & executive meetings
- Provide analysis of customer performance metrics to deliver consultative business reviews which result in strategic recommendations, best practices and process improvements to ensure the they derive maximum value from their investment
- Other responsibilities, tasks and duties as needed
· 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 5+ years of developing and executing account portfolio level strategies that support key business metrics including client retention, revenue growth and profitability
- Ability to lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the key internal resources for support
- Strong demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 40% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.