CLIENT MARKETING MANAGER
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The purpose of this position is to execute plans and support the accelerated growth of revenue of Visa in partnership with Key Clients.
- Demonstrates strong passion drive and resilience to make client marketing projects a reality and deliver results
- Flawless execution and discipline delivering card activation and incremental card usage projects on time and form with Key Banks
- Strong self- organization and cross-functional communication to perform internal processes to ensure execution
- Project management skills that envision process bottlenecks that to support detailed planning and time management
- Support with development and implementation of custom made marketing programs for Key Clients
- Analysis and data skills to ensure KPI measurment, performance tracking and budget control
- Reports to: Client Marketing Mexico
Come join Visa to be the steward of one on the leading Brands in the world. As a Director of Client Marketing in Visa Mexico, you will be focused on developing marketing plans for Visa with some of the most important Companies in Mexico. Including Top Banks and other industry leading companies.
Highly strategic position the role requires to lead Visa Mexico´s Marketing plans with clients.
The position is responsible for leading and/or coordinating the efforts in Mexico to identify strategies and plan executions to achieve Business and Marketing objectives for Visa and Visa´s Clients.
Responsible for the creation and execution of Ad Hoc Marketing plans for Key Visa clients in Mexico.
The main objective of the position is generating accelerated revenue growth of Visa´s business in partnership with Visa´s Key clients.
This Director position is responsible for making every transaction a Visa transaction by developing and implementing marketing plans to support the Visa Mexico business goals.
Maintaining Brand leadership is key, via the generation of breakthrough Marketing Strategies and plans.
We are looking for a talented, high energy marketer to join our team with the aspiration to build a career within Visa.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years of business experience, marketing roles in financial-bank industry involving project management and strong cross-functional communication
- Top consumer banks and brands
- Experience managing creative, media, production and experiential agencies
- Demonstrated track record of execution of complex projects involving cross-functional teams and agencies
- Ownership and accountability to work independently with negotiation skills
- Preferred Education: Graduate School
- Preferred Years Experience: 3-6 years in Marketing
- Banking / Financial Marketing experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.