Client Marketing Manager
- Almaty, Kazakhstan
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Management and implementation of Visa marketing campaigns with Clients (Financial Institutions and Merchants) at market level that support the achievement of local business and brand objectives
Principle Responsibilities / Key Results Area
Responsible for marketing consulting efforts for Visa’s Financial Institution / Merchants clients in CISSEE markets
Work to retain and grow Visa’s Financial Institution / Merchant client business by delivering marketing solutions that maximize revenue and profitability for assigned products and services
Apply analysis of card payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behavior to digital/social marketing and plan in order to make strategic recommendations on future business direction.
Manage the allocated budget for respective assets and activities and ensure all activities are performed within parameters fully an on time in accordance with Visa policies and requirements.
Develop, co-ordinate and implement strategic marketing and communication plans designed to meet Financial Institution expectations, including realization of marketing campaigns on behalf of clients
Align Visa Product, Marketing and Sales objectives and resources against Financial Institution / Merchants client business needs
Continually monitor existing and potential competitor marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern. Feedback and update all staff as appropriate and recommend strategies and solutions
Develop and execute end-to-end marketing (strategy through execution) consulting for assigned Visa products and services for Financial Institution / Merchants clients
Develop and implement integrated Financial Institution client marketing plan for assigned client business on a yearly basis and update quarterly as appropriate
Earn marketing thought leadership with Financial Institution / Merchants clients by providing insight driven, data focused and actionable marketing recommendations and solutions for assigned products and
Develop and implement best-in-class marketing solutions and trends to ensure consistent and effective use for meeting Financial Institution /Merchants client business objectives and needs
Provide quantitative post-campaign and regular performance analysis in due time and incorporate learnings into future projects.
Provide input to management team and stakeholders to influence development of marketing strategies and program development
Actively support the global brand strategy by ensuring all campaigns comply with the brand strategy and visual and verbal guidelines & Visa policies.
Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and identify areas where these policies and procedures need local adaptation.
Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of a campaign including agencies, suppliers, merchants and banks and others as appropriate
Manage the relationship with the creative and media agencies and third party suppliers, and manage their activities effectively ensuring efficient delivery of agreed Financial Institution client
Ensure the agencies are fulfilling their contractual obligations at local level
Responsible for briefing the creative and media agencies on all campaigns ensuring to safeguard the Visa brand and its values as well as a Financial Institution / Merchants client reputation.
Share best practice and successful programmes with other Visa Regional offices.
Ensure key stakeholders are fully informed of all campaign activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a marketing foundation
- Significant experience in marketing, preferably in b2b sector, working with big clients on developing and executing co-marketing campaigns. 3-5 years in a role related to partnership marketing programs and activities.
- Innovative and creative thinker with a track record of delivery and ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
- Strong team player, able to work on multitask projects and in a multi-functional teams
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment, must be adaptive to change
- Self-confident and able to think on their feet
- Strong personal motivation and commitment
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative, responsive and sociable
- Fluent English and Russian
- Key competencies:
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic management and creative thinking
- Superior negotiation skills leading to timely and acceptable resolutions
- Client relationship and management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and working with cross functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - Development and preparation of executive level briefs
- Self-directed and motivated
- Able to work with little management oversight
- Analytical in thought processes