University Recruitment Specialist (University Talent Programs)
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Attracting, hiring and engaging Visa’s next generation. As a Next Gen Talent Team, our mission is to grow the graduate population in CEMEA (Central Europe, Middle East and Africa), through robust university recruitment, best-in-class pipeline programs, and experiences to enable and inspire our budding hires.
Our team sits within the broader Talent and Human Resources organisation. The Programs Manager will focus on attracting the next generation of digital, diverse, entrepreneurial students to make their mark at Visa. They will also lead other TA Projects for CEMEA region as defined in the annual strategy.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Implement and execute robust, innovative, university and school relation strategies to attract top next generation talent for 4 locations (Dubai, Moscow, Kiev, Johannesburg).
- Build and maintain long-term relationships at target universities and schools with key faculty, administration, and student organizations.
- Engage the business in next generation recruitment, delivering best in class service to employees participating in events and serving as a trusted advisor to leaders interested in deep partnerships with universities.
- Partner with our Talent Advisor to execute targeted attraction strategies based on hiring goals.
- Drive Target University and School selection and year over year iterations.
- Bolster Visa’s brand as a student employer of choice:
- Secure and manage strategic national sponsorships
- Plan and manage social and digital exposure
- Participate in the planning and hosting of graduate, intern and apprentice events.
- Drive related programs development and process improvement projects.
Think you have what it takes? If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
What we’re after…
- 2+ years of work experience in the university recruitment market, knowledge of the tech industry a plus!
- Experience of rolling out Campus Recruitment Programs is a must!
- Regional university recruitment experience is a big plus! (UAE, South Africa, Ukraine, Russia)
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, a true ambassador of the Visa brand
- Flawless execution of logistics
- Consultative, influential, and collaborative
- Strategic and results-oriented
- Innovative, forward-thinking and creative
- Tapped into current market trends in the next gen talent space
- Bachelor’s Degree