New Grad, Software Engineer (Beijing-Undergrad)
- Beijing, China
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Insight to department:
Visa’s Digital and Developer Platform (DDP) team is building a new generation of products to facilitate commerce in everyone’s digital and mobile lives. At DDP, we are focused on creating smarter payment solutions that provide fast, easier ways to pay with phone, web and other digital devices wherever you are – remote or proximity payment.
Some areas you might work on as New Grad, Software Engineer are:
- Maintaining and enhancing VisaNet the network that allows fast, seamless and secure electronic payments to happen
- Working on information security architecture and technology related to VisaNet, web and mobile applications
- Manage cloud identity through researching and developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
- Create adhoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa and develop new features to enhance its productivity
- Use an internal tool to create a threat model which highlights the capabilities and features of the tool.
- Provide countermeasures to the identified threats using data flow diagram
- Building tools that allow developers and other areas of the business to work efficiently
- Creating client facing websites, dashboards and portals to display information related to transaction volume, network load and other big data information
- Developing mobile applications on iOS or Android Devices
So what are we looking for in a New Grad, Software Engineer (Undergrad)?
- Recent or graduating students looking to start work from June 2019 onwards
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Highly driven and resourceful
- Strong ability to collaborate