Sr. Director, North CEMEA Co-Brand and Partnership Development
- Moscow, Russia
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Sr. Director of Co-Brand and Partnership Development of North CEMEA is responsible for developing and executing a Co-brand and broader partnership development strategy for the CEMEA market. This role will work extensively with issuers, merchants and loyalty programs on both new-to-market partnerships and the optimization of existing programs. The opportunity requires leadership, vision and creativity to develop the Co-brand strategy, drive the expansion of Visa products and solutions, and lead the overall commercialization of Visa’s partnerships development objectives.
This role will report directly to the SVP Head of MS&A CEMEA and be key member of Visa’s CEMEA MS&A team with dual accountability to the VP Global Head of Co-brands. The incumbent will collaborate with key executive leadership from functions across Visa such as technology, marketing, merchant sales leaders, acquiring, issuer account leaders, customer support, and product teams. Externally, this role will collaborate with senior executives at key merchants and issuers.
- Accountable for the design of the North CEMEA Co-brand ‘Go to Market Strategy’, leading the development of Co-brand prospect prioritization, sales strategy, cross functional collaboration and annual business plan
- Support the expansion of new partnerships through the cross selling of non-Co-brand Visa products and services to create a comprehensive, deep partnership with Visa merchants
- Lead the implementation and optimization of existing Co-brand partnerships; working with issuers, merchants and loyalty programs to ensure programs are successfully launched and achieve growth expectations.
- Develop and manage a North CEMEA Co-brand sales pipeline including the definition, prioritization, tracking and reporting of Co-brand opportunities
- Lead new Co-brand business development activities with merchants and issuers: prospecting, lead development, and active selling for profitable new Co-brand opportunities
- Collaborate with internal Visa partners to identify opportunities and deliver coordinated business development efforts across Co-brand and complementary products and solutions
- Lead negotiations with Co-brand partners that reflect the strategic nature of Co-brand relationships
- Lead strategic initiatives that define Visa’s long-term approach and demonstrate thought leadership to our partners
- Serve as internal and external thought leader responsible for communicating Visa's Co-brand and partnership vision, strategy and perspective within a rapidly evolving industry
- Lead a cross functional team, set clear objectives and provide guidance and support to achieve our mutual goals
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Extensive payments industry experience with a strong partnership focus combined with a deep perspective on the trends influencing the industry. A minimum of 12+ years business experience with related sales and management experience.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to follow through on strategies and deliver tangible business results.
- Excellent collaborator and natural team player with superb influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams promoting a shared vision and delivering as a single team.
- Deep Co-brand experience, fluent in Co-brand business development and/or program management best practices along with implications for issuers, networks and merchants.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and experience exploring transformational ideas from conceptualization to commercialization.
- Co-brand issuer and/or merchant experience managing a co brand portfolio P&L; preferably across a variety of markets and relevant industries such as airline, retail and ecommerce.
- Deep knowledge of payment economics and partnership structures with analytic orientation and viewpoint on emerging partnership trends.
- Proven record of accomplishment of successful sales and relationship management with experience developing and managing a pipeline of initiatives and driving commercial results.
- Demonstrated experience building and leveraging strong relationships within client organizations.
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to develop new business partnerships.
- Consulting experience, consumer loyalty management and/or coalition loyalty experience desired.
- Strong executive presence and exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficient Russia&English Speaker