Senior Director – Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) MENA
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Senior Director is a key leadership role in the VCA MENA team to sell, deliver and track high impact projects to our top clients in MENA. We are looking for a motivated individual who will lead practice management efforts and a team of consultants responsible for delivery of consulting projects across multiple markets. The individual will also play an active role in growing the consulting practice through development of team structures, practice disciplines, coaching and mentoring methods while ensuring standardized methodology to proposals, project delivery and project impact measurement.
- Lead the sales and delivery of high impact projects in MENA while resolving complex strategic problems and meeting business targets for clients
- Proactively manage Client relationships in key markets to foster value-added services growth;
- Lead the planning and delivery of solutions and service line offerings into MENA, working with Solutions and Service line leaders to address client needs in the region
- Identify additional client project opportunities and lead the preparation of proposals for new client work
- Support MENA Consulting & Analytics leadership on project and practice economics; value-in-kind forecasts, burn rates, utilization, scorecards and to manage risk and quality of the project deliverables
- Manage the team’s practice staffing and capacity planning, reporting frequently on utilization, efficiency improvements and opportunities to the leadership team
- Synthesize and manage complex project structures when required; assignment objectives, project scope, budget and project delivery
- Support IP development and knowledge sharing with consulting & data science teams in other regions to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other solutions to bring global perspective to local clients
- Play a leadership role in talent recruitment, coaching and development of consultants
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a financial services consulting role (combination of consulting and banking experience is highly desirable)
- Proven experience in setting up or participating in growing a practice is desired
- Experience driving large-scale change management initiatives either in a consulting or practitioner capacity
- Experience in Managing Staffing is a plus
- A combination of local/regional (MENA) and global experience in financial services is strongly desired
- Ability to develop strategies and activities to increase effectiveness of programs based on performance
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- A strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Relationship management skills – should be able to manage internal and external stakeholders at senior levels
- Expertise in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint to develop superb client presentations
- Group facilitation and presentation skills
- A recognized Degree qualification (MBA is preferred)
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site for extended periods across MENA or CEMEA
- Fluency in English mandatory. Additional language skills (Arabic or French) are preferred.
Frequent travel is required. Role is based in Dubai.