Associate Account Manager LAC (New College Grad)
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role will be filled with a new college grad and is anticipated not to start until spring/summer 2020 based upon graduation dates.
The global client support group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, specialized help desks, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at the professional level, serves as a technical/functional entry-level specialist and is involved in solving low-complexity problems. This role receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision and may act as a mentor to other team members.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Provide basic information and direction to clients regarding Visa products, tools and services, Visa rules, integrated billing and transaction research.
- Act as assistant liaison for Clients and provide problem management.
- Identify and analyze low complexity operational problems affecting Clients; communicate ongoing situation status and resolution.
- Help coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure standards for processing system performance and Client experience are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a working knowledge of Visa products and VisaNet services.
- Research and resolve client’s business and transaction processing and billing issues of low complexity by obtaining and examining all relevant information to determine cause and facilitate resolution.
Accountability & Scope
- Identify and resolve work flow issues and refer unusual problems to appropriate specialist or manager for resolution
- Provide feedback/input on resource requirements and allocations
- Makes decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
- Works independently and receives moderate guidance, once training is completed
- Strong client, processor, and end-user focus – client driven
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent English and Spanish written and verbal communication required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required in both languages which are widely used in target market(s)
- Good presentation skills
Financial & Organizational Scope
No accountability for team budget not for the management of a cost center
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This role reports to the corresponding market’s Account Support Center Sr. Director and/or Directors/Managers within said unit.
- Bachelor's Degree received since May 2019 or receiving a Bachelor's Degree before May 2020.
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages is necessary – verbal and writing skills.
- 2 or more years of work experience, including internships.
- Recently earned Bachelors Degree.
- Trilingual - English, Spanish AND Portuguese.
- Knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations and processing businesses.
- Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products and services offered by Visa.
- Good technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply it to business solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure with a diplomatic approach and customer service focus, while possessing a collaborative teamwork spirit and proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at various levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are preferred.
Work hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings, not to exceed 5% travel.
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.