Business Analyst Intern - Commercial Operations (Undergraduate Intern)
- Lehi, UT, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The business analyst intern will be part of Visa's CyberSource Commercial Operations team. Our mission is to provide the CyberSource sales organization with necessary strategic direction, metrics and reporting, business insights, and compensation planning.
Since 1993, CyberSource has been a leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. CyberSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa that enables merchants to authorize, settle and manage credit card and electronic check transactions via web sites, retail stores, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call centers and mobile devices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide strategic direction for CyberSource Sales.
Design and implement channel revenue analytics and business performance monitoring tools. Use key learnings to recommend and help implement enhancements.
Develop business review presentations to communicate insights on things like: payment industry innovations, Visa and our clients’ performance, alignment of business objectives & opportunities, etc.
Support annual compensation planning and design with key insights into historical and projected individual performance.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree with a graduation date in December 2020 or later
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Excellent academic track record
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Superior MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills required
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes
- Demonstrated ability to package information in a clear, concise and compelling format that supports business strategy planning
· This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.