Associate Payroll Analyst - Timekeeper
- Austin, TX, USA
Visa USA is a Visa company. Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Associate Payroll Analyst – Timekeeper role is responsible for auditing timecards, monitoring timecard reports for discrepancies and completing the timecard sign-off processes in the timekeeping system. The Timekeeper role will perform reporting and analytical tasks on a regular basis to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Ensure appropriate setups are in place to allow for accurate timekeeping
- Develop reports to track, analyze and support timecard completion and accuracy of data entered into timekeeping system
- Provide timekeeping system training to employees and managers
- Process historical timecard adjustments
- Create and provide timekeeping reports to management as requested
- Answer timekeeping inquiries raised by team members in query management tool
- Maintain high level of accuracy and adhere to audit and SOX guidelines
- Assist with internal and external Payroll audits
- Strong customer-focus, results orientation, attention to detail
- Assist Payroll team members as needed
- 2 years of work experience within Human Resources and/or Payroll
- Handle multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 or more years of timekeeping experience or College degree
- Able to identify solutions and make simple decisions independently
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure
- Proficient in Workday timekeeping, Kronos, or ADP eTime timekeeping systems is a plus
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.