Director - CRM Tools
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The candidate will lead a team of technical leads and software engineers, as well as partner with Business stakeholders in Sales, Marketing and Service globally to build and mature the customer relationship management platform, streamline product delivery process and enable business growth. This role will provide direction and expertise in the development and execution of customer relationship management tools and services.
- Responsible for the security, stability and scalability of the CRM tools and services.
- Proactively aligns with business stakeholders to promote process improvements in line with industry practices to meet business objectives.
- Collaborates with senior business stakeholders to determine business priorities, assist with roadmap development and manage delivery expectations. Builds proactive, responsive relationships with the business to ensure alignment of business objectives with technology solutions.
- Assesses the current application stack and landscape to evaluate opportunities to further leverage and evaluate and provide recommendations for the use of new/existing technologies.
- Monitors and oversees adherence to leading Change and Release Management practices, tollgate reviews, testing standards and proven project methodology. Enables consistent level of service and problem resolution.
- Works with solution architects to support project recommendations covering scope, resources, approach, solution options, risk/ assumptions and oversight of blueprint, design and implementation of quality solutions.
- Evaluates, examines and builds a high performing team with the necessary capabilities to ensure delivery of quality solutions in the most cost effective and time efficient manner.
- Works with business partners to determine and present ROI and identification and building of performance metrics.
- Provides motivation and guidance to development teams during the systems development lifecycle.
- Works with development resources throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and getting the most value from the platform.
- Drives continuous improvements to minimize customer impact through automation, improve knowledge base, and/or other means
- Drives innovations within the team to challenge the norm
- Provides thought leadership on IT strategies.
- Evaluates third party applications that can be used to enhance platform.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 10 – 13 years of working experience with a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years of experience that heavily focused on CRM solution implementation especially in Salesforce Platform.
- Success in organizations with sales and service functions that span multiple global locations
- Experience leading and driving large, global, transformational initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability working on complex issues of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Demonstrated experience in determining the best use of resources to meet goals of assignments received in the form of objectives.
- Able to lead cooperative efforts among members of project teams.
- Able to follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Able to develop and administer schedules and establish performance requirements.
- Experience with preparing and adhering to a budget.
- Experience with advising subordinates how to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Responsible for the hiring, firing, and performance review of staff.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong emphasis on customer service.
- Management of varied delivery models consisting of onsite and offshore team members.
- Previous experience working with other senior managers with establishing strategic plans and objectives.
- Able to make final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures objectives are achieved.
- Able to participate in corporate development of methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work <10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.