Technical Product Manager
- Bellevue, WA, USA
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, and we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud and security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
The Technical Product Manager will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource’s Product within CyberSource’s business center. He/she will lead definition of business requirements and development of a global product roadmap to support CyberSource’s Acquirer, Partner, Merchant and Portfolio business and define the Boarding & User Management need for global Acquirers, Partners, Merchants and Portfolios.
- Leveraging the hierarchy through user interface and API tools, define a common product deployment for merchants on the platform.
- Define and Drive a user management with permissions for portfolio parents Acquirers, Partners, Merchants and Portfolios as well as the entities in their portfolio via user interface and API tools.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and business plan for how it pertains to the new common management of products and users.
- Work closely with Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
- customers, partners and engineering teams to define and develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
- Participate and sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood and implemented as requested.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand the reporting product line.
- Define and drive reporting efforts across all existing and new product features
- Define and implement strategy for the development and distribution
- of reports for Acquirers, Partners, Merchants and Portfolios that would show their topology and products
- & users deployed.
- Actively prioritize product backlog and participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies.
Bachelor’s degree inComputer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
experience with hierarchy and portfolio management in the payments industry, or merchant experience.
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing
- product and building mockup for product ideas
- Analytical skills – secure and compare information from different
- sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to
- coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Strong product management experience in business portal, payment
- industry & API management.
- Responsible for value proposition definition and communications,
- product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, and executive presentations
- Creative spark – in product innovation, product management, and
- finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated,
- strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for
- getting people excited
- Strong desire and aptitude to be very hands-on with data and
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and
- ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- Prior experience in merchant services a plus
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, and mobile commerce
- industry experience a strong plus
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law..