Undergraduate Intern (Rising Sophomore or Junior), Product Management
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
In this role you will work closely with these leaders to advance the product area forward. This will range from forward-looking product analysis to detailed data quality review and report generation.
•Build Competitive Intelligence Reports
•Mine through data to identify new product opportunities and usage analysis
•Assist in building product demos to highlight Product Offerings for internal stakeholders
•Engage with the User Interaction Design teams to evaluate and determine customer experiences
•Perform ad hoc analysis for the senior leaders of the Product Management team
Students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree with a graduation date in 2023 or 2022.
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Major or Minor in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Demonstrated ability for developing and understanding strategy and analyze user needs
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, written, verbal and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Deep interest in creating, analyzing and launching products.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.