Director, North America Client Delivery
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Director will be a member of Visa's North America Client Delivery team, which is responsible for collaborating with North America stakeholders to bring core products and solutions to market, driving adoption, and providing scaled support for client relationship managers. The Director will focus on activities related to deployment readiness and sales optimization in North America. The position is based in Foster City or San Francisco, California.Manage deployment readiness and the defined go-to-market governance process to drive awareness and alignment of all major product/initiative changes across key stakeholders (i.e., sales and product)
- Lead the review and socialization of launches, changes, enhancements, and lead various socialization review forums to garner executive alignment and support
- Manage internal workflows coordinating the evaluations, reviews and approvals of new business initiatives, business updates communication and exemptions or modifications to existing rules
- Monitor and manage new product(s) or service(s) introductions to ensure adherence to process guidelines and time sensitive requests
- Ensure effective curation and delivery of product, business and market content to the sales organization and other key stakeholders
- Lead various strategic projects as needed and consult on NA requirements of and engagement with global changes
- Foster productive, symbiotic relationships at all levels within the team and across Visa (NA and Global functions)
- Work effectively with limited direction, often within a complex and ambiguous environment
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- 8+ years product or sales management/enablement, management consulting, or business operations equivalent experience
- Payments experience preferred
- Highly effective ability to influence in a collaborative manner
- Successful at working in a highly matrixed environment
- Strategic thinker with superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to digest large quantities of information and distill into clear, actionable recommendations
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/time frames
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
- Effectively manage time and prioritize workload
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel: Incumbent must be able to travel up to 5%
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms.
EEOC: Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.