Marketing Manager, Levant and Pakistan
- Beirut, Lebanon
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The role of “Marketing Manager” is a position in Visa’s MENA Marketing organization that will be responsible for managing and implementing Visa marketing initiatives for Levant and Pakistan geographies. The candidate is to support the country marketing leads in the execution of their marketing plans to meet the regions’ business and marketing objectives set and help them in their client facing roles. This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing for North Africa, Levant, Pakistan and Mid Markets.
The successful candidate should have significant work experience in a blue chip retail or service sector organization. Financial services experience would be advantageous. He should also have significant experience in marketing with a strong bias towards delivering successful domestic and/or international marketing programs.
- Support Marketing Lead Levant and Pakistan.
- Co-ordinate and implement strategic marketing and communication plans designed to meet client and market requirements.
- Establish strong partnerships with internal teams to assist in the delivery of marketing initiatives within the geographies.
- Assist on the overall implementation of the marketing initiatives as per the Marketing plan in order to achieve Marketing and business objectives.
Manage the admin work and processes related to merchant and client contracting, namely for co-funded model of campaigns
- Continually monitor existing and potential competitor marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern.
- Source merchant tie ups locally for consumer incentive campaigns
- Manage the client marketing programs and funds from planning to execution and ensure a seamless marketing in kind process implementation
- Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of any activity including agencies, suppliers, merchants, clients, and others as appropriate.
- Support the activation of global sponsorship and product platform initiatives across CEMEA at regional level.
- Ensure the development and execution of the strategic pillars with special focus on QR, Ecom and EDS in Pakistan and XB, Premium and Ecom in Levant
- Manage the market development fund and execute all relevant marketing plans related to it.
- Assist on the execution of the Product led initiatives and platforms in the region
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a marketing foundation, MBA preferred
- Demonstrated track record in the development and implementation of integrated campaigns as well as marketing consultancy and agency management
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills at all stakeholder levels
- Innovative thinker with a track record of delivery and proven ability to manage several projects concurrently and see them through from conception to conclusion
- Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management skills are essential including the ability to work effectively as part of a decentralised marketing function and a multi-functional hub office team
- Must have the ability to travel up to 25% of time to other Levant markets and Pakistan
- Arabic and English speaker, French would be advantageous
- Analytical thinker, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Naturally optimistic and energized
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.