Director, Business Performance Planning and Operations
- Miami, FL, USA
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to Business Planning & Operations Vice President, this role will manage and drive collaboration across LAC by playing a key role in managing and executing strategic business initiatives.
We are seeking a Director Performance, Business Planning and Operations to lead and manage Performance and Program Management activities for the LAC region. The role is based in Miami reporting into the Head of Business Planning and Operations and will be responsible for managing one direct report. The BPO team supports the Regional President of LAC in driving organizational and process changes to further integrate business practices with the Global Business Units and Functions.
This role will assist in driving business effectiveness by raising performance standards and establishing a best in class program management capability to ensure successful execution of our strategic plans.
How you will make an impact:
- Play a critical role in the budget and strategy planning process, in partnership with Finance, HR and the broader Product Delivery team. Bridge global and regional BPO teams in the planning process.
- Support the Head of BPO & LAC Regional President in business planning, tracking and achieving agreed business goals. Provide frameworks and perspectives relevant to business objectives
- Develop an integrated view of LAC priorities and plans from sub-Regions, ensuring market plans are understood and shared by supporting functions
- Coordinate LAC’s inputs for Global and Group Executive requests on key strategic initiatives by acting as a liaison between CMs and Functions, identifying growth opportunities and preventative actions
- Creating, promoting and enabling the embedding of a culture of performance management across LAC through the development of a robust framework around Scorecard measures including performance measure development, socialization, reporting and flagging of early issues
- Facilitates, guides and promotes collaboration and teamwork across LAC through driving effective organizational processes and procedures
- Ongoing monitoring and actions related to QBRs/MBRs/AOP and Country Acceleration Plans
- Preparation of regular management reporting and presentation documents
Why We’ll Love You:
§ Basic Qualifications
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
§ Preferred Qualifications
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or
- 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or
- 6+ years of work experience with a PhDBusiness experience including sales and/or relationship management
- Willingness to learn and execute effectives sales strategies for new payment products and services
- Card Issuing/Acquiring experience beneficial. Exposure to servicing Financial Institution clients in these areas is required
- Ability to develop, lead and close complex competitive sales efforts
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives with efficiency, professionalism and with demonstrated trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence and ability to effectively create and deliver presentations to all audiences up to the executive levels
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross functional relationships
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance and an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.