Technical Product Manager
- Austin, TX, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
- Manage the content architecture for the websites, which includes managing the information architecture, page metadata, component authoring dialogs, and content tree structure for pages.
- Advise on web governance, content strategy, translation strategy, and content management best practices
- Create and deliver CMS training to stakeholders
- Participate in the definition and sharing of a product vision based on input from internal/external stakeholders
- Lead and participate in the development, approval and ongoing management of a product roadmap that creates a path to achieving the product vision
- Lead and participate in the definition of new features
- Create user stories, Maintain the product backlog, including scrubbing, prioritization, and grooming
- Identify and balance the needs of multiple, cross-functional stakeholder and end-user challenges and requirements
- Inform the direction of component and template development.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree 7+ years web experience
- 7-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or other enterprise content management system
- Knowledge of A/B testing
- Knowledge of personalization
- Knowledge of user experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching exceptional products
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once while focused on achieving deadlines
- Success working in a team environment, including interfacing with remote groups
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.