Sales Director, Co-Brands
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Cobrand Cards and merchant partnership Sales Director (SD) is a field sales position within our growing Mexican team. The SD will help drive the expansion of Visa Merchant and Acquirer Solutions business into the Mexican market. This role is responsible for targeting retailers, acquirers and service providers, as well as other companies accepting electronic payments, to add them to our growing solutions portfolio and develop a long-term partnership. The Sales Director will work closely with other Visa teams to offer Cobrand products, processing, analytics, fraud prevention, security and other Visa Merchant and Acquirer solutions and services in the Mexican market.
- Manage the Merchant Strategic Accounts to develop a long-term relationship, finding opportunities to increase the Visa revenue.
- Identify, drive development, manage the sales process and close new Cobrand businesses for the Merchant and Fintech solutions
- Jointly with the Merchant Product Team develop and execute sales go to market strategies for the managed Cybersource accounts.
- Design and execute strategic sales and marketing campaigns with the accounts
- Effectively lead revenue generation while meeting strategic business objectives
- Closely monitor the business KPIs to ensure the business performance
- Constantly review the sales pipeline and forecast in order to adjust the sales orientation and services.
- Provide market expertise to properly identify, qualify, and create account plans
- Meet and exceed challenging quarterly sales goals
- Establish and expand relationships with large clients and prospects
- Actively contribute to the evolving business and product strategy
- Work proactively to answer and presentation of RFPs and RFIs.
- Work closely with the Merchant and Acquirer areas to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new products
- Business or related Bachelor's degree, MBA desired
- 10+ years of B2B banking or credit card experience selling to large merchants through direct and indirect channels
- Strong background with demonstrated success closing high volume business
- Previous experience in retail and payment industries
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Strong written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills
- Experience with managing sales cycles and driving multiple simultaneous accounts to success
- Lead the internal sales teams to achieve the required goals and solution deployment
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.