MBA Intern - VBS New Payment Flows
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The VBS New Payment Flows MBA intern will be responsible for a variety of projects related evolving our go-to-market approach and creating network effects by innovating responsibly.
Specific efforts may relate to market analysis and insights to evaluate and execute on GTM strategies in collaboration with sales, marketing and product groups within New Payment flows and broader VBS.
The successful candidate will gain broad experience and insight into Visa’s business across the globe
- Work with global and regional New Payment Flows sales leaders to analyze business needs and develop reporting utilizing playbook content when possible, gathering manually from sales teams and other resources as needed.
- Conduct market analysis of other institutions that has launched new product categories (B2B institutions) and build a point of view on what strategies can be employed to scale the business using primary and secondary research.
- Review B2B Connect go to market strategy and recommend findings: Gaps and how should we go about closing them
- Facilitate information flow, communications and education to various cross functional teams and assist in ad hoc requests from the B2B Connect team.
- Develop processes to manage ongoing improvements to sharing content with our global stakeholders and maintaining the integrity of key standard information contained in internal tools.
- Pursuing an MBA degree in business or related field with a graduation date in 2021 or later
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Strong ability to lead or drive a project from the beginning to the end with sufficient understanding of the goal
- Strategic thinking and a global mindset
- Advanced Excel, Access
- Ability to extract insights from research using advanced excel and financial data
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience developing concise and compelling PowerPoint
- Good organization and project management skills
- Basic understanding of salesforce
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.